Welcome to Zeebar.com
Providing information design, software development services, and technical guidance to clients world wide...
- information and software design
- cloud service architecture
- second opinion (project review)
- custom software development
- open source enhancements
- STEAM program development
Zeebar Tech Blog and News
- Exploding my Mac with the best of intentions
- USB Cams coming to life under FreeBSD9 (8?)
- More on the Evil of Pie Charts
- Simple Browser Based Architectural WYSIWUG
- Phone Mnemonics
- mysql2 gem not installing under MacOSX 10.7.5? Try sym-linking /usr/local/mysql
- nginx/passenger/rails needs extra path to make some gems work
Our Take On: All Things Technological
Information design determines the quality and clarity of the message. It can unlock the data or obscure it. It also shows how the sender feels about the recipient.
Testing is the bastard love child of Software Engineering and the least popular bits of Thermodynamics. The common clichés hold a lot of truth, much of it learned the hard way and ignored at one's peril.
The Development Process
Birthing is a messy business, but understanding basic principles, following sound practices, and using the right metrics will improve your odds of survival.